Friday, July 31, 2009

I have sisters...


And that makes me one of the luckiest human beings on the planet. These sisters are beautiful, intelligent, brave, funny, tall, different from each other and me, loving, adventurous, supportive, and faithful.

I have watched both of my baby sisters go through things that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...and yet, they are more beautiful souls today. I have put my sisters through losing their neice and yet they don't blame me, they simply love me when I need loved and remember my Lily when I most need her remembered.

I imagine the future...us growing old together and becoming secure in ourselves and our choices...the lines growing on our faces and the ties between us getting stronger and stronger. We are sisters who cannot be torn apart by petty fights or disagreements. We love each other unconditionally. What more could a human being ask for?

I am lucky.

2 comments:

  1. oh, how i Love you.
    unconditionally.
    "I carry your heart" sounds repetitive.
    But its the Truth. For Always.

    ReplyDelete