Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Memory I Love...(Day 5)



It's too hard to pick a "favorite" memory. I can think of so many events or days or moments that have changed my life. I remember the minute I held my dead baby girl...it was unbelievable wonderful and awful at the same time. I remember when my sisters and I all got the same tattoos on the same day. I remember every time I've caught Brady and Katie holding hands and thought -- this is what life is -- I am so blessed. This was the first master's degree in my family...and it belongs to me... :)

This picture, though, was one of those moments that took my breath away, that made me so nervous I could barely breathe or stand in my ridiculously cute (but incredibly uncomfortable) high heels. I knew that my mom was proud of me, I knew my boys were seeing the reason why I was a basket case for two years and that hard work does pay off and I knew that my darling CoCo sis was truly celebrating with me as she has for every big moment in my life. I worked damn hard for that degree and I am very proud of that moment. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been more proud of you in my life.

    Britty had it right, we Taylor girls...we just don't give up.

    You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete