Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a break in the action...

because my Robbie came out tonight after being in bed for an hour and asked me to read something he had written. This is what he wrote:

My sister, If she were...

My sister died at birth. Her name is Lily. I wish I could see her everyday, oh how much I would pay. To see her one time would be as if she were alive. I wish she was alive, now and everyday. I would be the best big brother of them all. If she were here by my side, oh I'd love her till I die and see her for the first time. I wonder how pretty she will be when I see her for the first time. If she were there sleeping by the moon, I would stay up staring at that beautiful moon. I wish I could talk to her for every second of everyday. I only do everything I do for her, like being smart: I always thought she would be in the high ability classes. Being athletic: I though she would LOVE basketball, and I made the B team. Last but not least, being caring. I thought she would be the shoulder to cry on. You might say it was hardest on my mom and dad, then you should feel the hurt of two brothers and a dyingly much wanted sister. By Robbie Harris. For Lily Victoria Harris. I love you. The End.

1 comment:

  1. It hurts me that he hurts. He has such a sensitive heart. I'm glad that he wants to be a good big kid for her. He would have been the best big brother.

    ReplyDelete