Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wondering...




I'm sure a lot of people think that I do things the difficult way. Why would I leave my husband, a man who keeps my family financially secure by flying planes, my home that I built, my yard with my trees and lilies and move my children into an apartment half the size and struggle to pay my bills? Well, alcohol is the answer to all of that. And, I decided that my kids would be my priority. What is best for them? What do I want them to learn? Who do I want them to be?

Sometimes I fail (okay, a lot of times I fail), but somehow I manage to have these amazing, beautiful children who have beautiful souls as well. Thanks to Jake's football coach's wife, Faith Hoskins, I was able to get affordable pics taken of me and my boys. My life. My reason.

1 comment:

  1. Always for them. We promised. Because without them...without all of our kids...where would we be? Who would we be?

    I don't think you do things the hard way.

    And yes, the pictures are stunning...(it takes stunning people to make stunning photographs).

    you are my sister. but you are also a mother and a friend and a daughter and a million other hats. You amaze me.

    and i love these boys as big as it gets.

    coco

    ReplyDelete