Sunday, January 31, 2010

To Jake, Love Auntie CoCo



Again, a letter from my sister, a real, handwritten letter that needs to be preserved.

Jake --

You and I have always shared a special connection - as silly as it may sound - I think part of me is in your heart and part of you is in my heart. I know that there are times you have been sad lately and I want you to know how much I love you. You are my forever buddy!

Just a few reasons I love Jake:

1. Your smile always makes me smile.

2. You take such good care of Katie and Carter and always make sure they are safe. Thank you, Jake!

3. You are very good at sharing toys with your cousins. They always have so much fun with you.

4. You are perfectly you and no one else could ever replace you.

I LOVE YOU JAKE!

Auntie CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment